Friday, April 6, 2007

New Sock Yarn!


There is a lot to post about lately. First of all, I got my new sock yarn: two discontinued Knitpicks Sock Memories colorways, three skeins of each. Hooray for Knitswap! The colorways I got are Carnival and Flower Power. One of the skeins of Carnival is almost to the heel of a Jaywalker sock, and I have enough Flower Power for a pair of matching socks and gloves. Nothing can stop me now!

The other recent acquisition is my very own copy of Fitted Knits - thank you Mom! I'm so excited about this book; I don't often buy knitting books because it's rare for me to want to make more than two or three of the patterns, but I want to make almost every single thing in Fitted Knits right now! The only problem is deciding which to make first. Perhaps a light cotton top for summer travels, or a puffed-sleeve cardigan for working in air-conditioning? Or a pullover with buttoned side vents? How do I choose, I ask you, how do I choose?

1 comment:

Janis said...

I'm glad you got your yarn and like it! I'm almost finished a tank top with your Cotton Fleece.