Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More Sockage

Here's the portion of a sock that I've been flying though while reading. I've tried to make socks from this yarn before and the colors pooled really terribly. This time around, it's pseudo-self-striping, and I could not be more pleased. And the rib is really fun too.



And here's another piece of fabric that I might sample for a ripple blanket. It's the lining of a bag from Mom and Kate. It's one of the prettiest prints ever; I really love the colors.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C-
is that a knit4 pearl1 rib? I love it...There is a new yarn store called 9 rubies in san mateo that we have to go visit when you are home.
K

Anonymous said...

Katie (I think?) - Nine Rubies is GREAT (way nicer than Uncommon Threads and Knitting Studio). We should go sometime over the weekend!

Claudia, that fabric is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you make of it.

- Jeeyon