Monday, March 26, 2007

Think Of The Future

I am swamped in a sudden avalanche of midterms (so much so that it's got me mixing metaphors), and so not much knitting is going on lately. At the moment I'm dreaming of Wednesday afternoon, when everything will be turned in and I can sleep the sleep of the accomplished. However, there is a certain finished object blocking in my dorm room as we speak (pictures and post coming soon). Until then, I leave you with a picture of what I look like in my fantasy world (as opposed to real life, in which I am disheveled, sleepless, and full of coffee from the cafeteria that is so strong I swear they must be brewing it with cocaine or something). Ah, to be graceful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the word-processor. The typewriter is nice too.

PS I look forward to the days when we no longer need enter the nonsense letter sequence before posting a comment. Explaining it to future generations will be like explaining dial-phones or telex machines... "It was the style at the time."

Anonymous said...

Love the dress - I have the same one - Old Navy - right....?oxxoMom

Anonymous said...

You are sitting at your Mom's grandpa's typewriter! Theophil Herman John was his name. I grew up with the clicking of the keys. Grandma
SweetieGay is such fun! XOXO Grandma